Link's First Anniversary
On September 17, 2015, the Lone Tree Link celebrated it's first year of service. To mark the occasion, station parties were set up in the morning at the Lincoln Light Rail Station, Charles Schwab, ParkRidge Corporate Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center. Link representatives gave out free breakfast items, coffee and give-aways, as well as answered any questions about the shuttle service.
During the City of Lone Tree Council meeting on Tuesday, November 3, a presentation was made regarding the Link's first year of service. During this time, the Link's first-year partner organizations were presented with commemorative plaques to thank them for their support and partnership.
In the News
- Shuttle provides a convenient link - Englewood Herald, July 26, 2016
- Timberlines: Issue 66 Fall 2015
- Lone Tree Link celebrates a year of success - Castle Pines Connection, September 1, 2015
- Lone Tree Link ridership gains traction - Lone Tree Voice, March 31, 2015
- Free Lone Tree shuttle making rounds - Castle Pines Connection, Nov. 28, 2014
- Lone Tree debuts free Link shuttle service to serve area employers - Denver Post, Sept. 25, 2014
- Free shuttle service debuts in Lone Tree - Lone Tree Voice, Sept. 12, 2014
- Timberlines: Issue 63 Fall/Winter 2014/2015
- Denver South Transportation Management Association Newsletter - September 2014
Open Access: Featured Project
Transit Alliance, March 3, 2015
The Lone Tree Link hosted the Transit Alliance's Open Access event, a three-part program that discusses lessons learned from some of the most innovative community building and last mile solutions in the region. Realizing true transit-oriented development and last-mile solutions have become critical issues across the metro Denver area.
Link Launch Day
The Lone Tree Link launched September 17, 2014 and offers free service to those traveling along Park Meadows Drive. The Link shuttle service connects key employment centers with restaurants, retail, and the RTD transit system. The Link is provided by a collaborative public-private partnership of six Lone Tree organizations that are working together to create a vibrant and healthy community.
With convenient service every 10 minutes, the Lone Tree Link brings employees from the Lincoln light rail station to their place of employment. It's a reliable connection to daily destinations and appointments for the estimated 4,500 employees who work along Park Meadows Drive.